Top ten things I am grateful for today.
1. Thankful that I am able to breathe in the air without restrictions and experience the
pure joy of being alive.
2. Thankful that I am blessed with a loving family. A husband who cares, children who
appreciates me, healthy grandchildren, and siblings who add to my joyful life.
3. Thankful for technology---Steve Jobs and Bill Gates whose wisdom for the personal
computer which is such a vital possession of mine. Through which I am able to connect worldwide.
4. Thankful that my novel SUNRISE FROM AN ICY HEART is nearing publication. Today I reviewed my eBook cover. Looks beautiful.
5. Grateful for Catflow which helps with the bloodflow on those difficult days during dialysis. Friday was one of those difficult days and after a dose of Catflow I was good to go.
6. Grateful to Amazon for providing me with many free and reduced books. Saving me $$$ while I gain valuable knowledge.
7. Grateful to The Toronto Public Library for the abundance of reading. Do you
know you can get free tickets to museums and other attractions in the city from the library? I do and sure make use of them.
8. Grateful for the big maple leaf tree in front of my house. When we moved in this
summer we did not like this oversize tree, but now that the snow and ice have
began pouring down, the tree is absorbing a lot of the ice making my walkway free
and saving us the labour of scrapping, salting and shoveling.
9. Thankful for good food, nice friends and the laughter.
10. I am eternally thankful to share with you the readers through my website, my thoughts, desires and knowledge. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL